Monday, September 29, 2008

News!!!

Well our family has some exciting news...Daya is getting a new playmate at our house. I found out the reason I have been so tired and just didn't have any get up and go...because it had got up and left with the fact that we are pregnant. I still have to get a full confirmation from the Dr. but both pregnancy test did show positive. Well that's what we have been up tooo. lol...Well we got to spend the weekend down in Mesa. While it was nice to be down there and see people it is really hard to keep up with everyone when you are feeling so tired and warn out. I did get some resting time so that was good. Well have to run...Daya is playing with the remotes and you know what that means!!!! (I am missing my favorite shows...Curious George!!!!)

4 comments:

Jory and Chani said...

I knew that had to be it! Congrats Whitney!

Lindsay said...

Just tired huh!!! congratulations!! It will be great to have someone for Daya to play with. Love you!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Congrats sister. We are so veryhappy for you. Love ya lots. Thanks for updating your little blog. Cute background. ;)

LUNTS said...

Congradulations i am happy for you.