Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun...

Well I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog in such a long time. It has officially been over a month. Well I thought that I would write just a few things. I haven't been feeling the best lately...I have been so tired it is unreal. Well we had the fair this last weekend with the kids. I can't believe how much of an effort it was to get Delilah and Oat ready for showing and sale. It was fun though. I really do miss projects like that. The kids did so well in showing there animals, I couldn't believe it. Katelynn was in the running for the Grand and Reserve Champion Pigs. She was doing really well. Case did really well also. We found out that his sweet looking pig did get "fixed" all the way and he was really wild. Well we are doing chile tonight and mom needs my help. Well I have to go...so I will have to blog later.

3 comments:

Jory and Chani said...

Whitney! I'm glad you updated your blog. Now keep doing it! I love blogging! Haha

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Fianlly.....We have waited for so long to hear what you have been up to. Remember, you can use this as a "journal". Keep blogging, it is also good to relieve stress. Thanks for updating. We love you tons. Sis.

Lindsay said...

Well, it's about time. I was running out of things to read. Sounds like the fair went good. I love reading about what you've been up to. Kaley has been asking about Daya so much lately. I think she is having withdrawls from not seeing her cousins for a while.