Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Day In Paradise

Well what has been happening this week. Well Daya decided she needed a midnight snack...that would consist of some juice and dog food. My dad has been pulling the dog food in at night so the "night animals" won't help themselves to the food. I was so shocked, I couldn't believe it, I made her spit it out. We also had fun trip yesterday to Safford. On the way home we decided to get ice cream from Dairy Queen and Chris asked me if we should get Daya anything. I said sure, we can get her a dilly bar from D.Q. Well that was a nice trip home, about the time we passed Ash Peak, that was enough of the ice cream, it was every where. It's just been "another day in paradise."
I do have to say that I am loving it though! I just can't wait for her play Buddie to get here. I am patiently awaiting his arrival.
We are also so excited about tomorrow, and I will blog and add pictures from this week and also pictures from tomorrow all at the same time.
Love and miss all of you!!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Whitney, don't you know that little kids get icecream everywhere! Come on Sister!!! Haha. Hope all is well. Thanks for playing the pay it forward. Love ya tons, can't wait to see pictures.