Monday, July 21, 2008

Well as many of you know we are the Lewis Family. I am now a stay at home mother...so I decided I would follow in my sisters footsteps and start blogging. So here it goes.

Chris and I have been married for a year and a half now. We were married on April 21, 2007. We have a beautiful daughter Daya Ann Rosalyn Lewis, who is going to be turning one on the special day of August 5, 2008. It has been such a beautiful experience to be a mother and for us to be parents.

It is quite fun now to be at home with her. I find out that I was missing a ton of things when I was at work and she was either at "Momma Auntie Mindy's" home or at Nana Rhoton's or even at a sitters. I am thankful for this great opportunity. These pictures are a little bit old, but I thought I would at least put them out there.

I do have some new ones from the 4th of July when Chris and Daya where swimming in the pool. She loved the water, she was in there for about 2 1/2 hours. I couldn't believe it!!!

No comments: